Atlatl™ Software is a revolutionary Sales Resource Planning (SRP™) software platform that enables your salesforce to configure and create customized product quotes in real time, from an application, while in the field with your customer.
We are growing rapidly and looking to hire another experienced Web Developer proficient in Python and Ruby to join our software development team to help us build these applications.
Atlatl is all about:
- Empowerment – we believe in the power of our people and what they bring to the table.
- Challenge – we believe in pursuing and producing the highest quality of cutting edge technology.
- Excellence in Execution – we believe and thrive on a balance of innovation and production.
- Core Values – we believe strongly in our core values, live them, and grow within them each day.
- Trail Blazing – we believe in being the first to pave the way in our industry and every person on our team is a trail blazer in their own right.
Specific Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work directly with our existing team of web developers to obtain a firm understanding of the structure of the database and the code base (current state).
- Work with the team to identify new features. Help write Gherkin user stories that support the features.
- Learn Cucumber (Behavior Driven Development). Convert user stories into code and set up automated acceptance test for new features.
- Assist in the development of user stories.
- Work closely with Atlatl personnel to identify and fix software discrepancies (bugs).
- Work with Atlatl’s Principal Consultants, UX and Visual Design Department (as required) to design and then develop additional functionality required to meet specific customer’s needs.
- Work with Atlatl’s Quality Assurance department to support any additional product testing.
- Support the UNITY team when integration between the Product Configuration Module and the Quote Management Module is required.
- Support teams working on future products (e.g. Product X) when integration between the future product and the Web-Based solution is required.
- Become a technical advisor to other departments within Atlatl.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- Passion for product quality and attention to detail.
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles, tight schedules.
- Proven problem solving skills, and communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- 5 to 10 years of experience building client facing applications.
- 3 to 5 years of experience architecting and building complex Web applications that support 1000's of users in a multi-tenant environment.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience with Python, Ruby, Django, JSON and object oriented programming.
- 2 to 3 years working in an Agile team environment desired.
- Test driven development and continuous integration experience preferred.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- HTML/CSS experience a plus.